Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Tips for June 26, 2012

Tuesday Tips - Creative Resources for Creative People

Loved this... thought you might like it too
Wow.  I was writing today's post and got an email from a great friend with a link on creativity in it.
What a great article outlining 4 of the biggest creativity killers! 

If you think creativity needs to keep you in the poor house - You might want to check out The Abundant Artist - usually a really good source of insightful and educational info to keep you prospering while you create.

Creative inspiration - LOVE.  What a great article by another writer I find very dependable for publishing thought provoking posts - Soul Meets World

Community, education and resource site for creative people - Creativity Portal

Enjoy!  Use what's useful, pass it along, leave comments and see you soon.
If you found the info useful you can use the social media icons below to help move it forward - and don't forget to subscribe to stay updated!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the links, I'll have to check it out. :) As to your question, I do tend to paint on larger scale from time to time but right now I'm kind of stuck on smallish ones. :) I have an idea to re-paint my old abstract style canvases and they are big, I just need to get into the funk. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing what you have to say!