Here are some great Tuesday Tips from June 19, 2012 for Creative People and Ideas
TODAYS TOPIC - FUN!
|Doodling while watching TV|
1. Sometimes we just need to have fun. For me I usually draw or paint, but there are so many fun things you can create:
- Create a meme and post it for other people to enjoy http://www.quickmeme.com/
- Make up a product on Amazon and watch what happens when people respond - like the Tuscan Milk idea http://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Whole-Milk-Gallon-128/dp/B00032G1S0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top If you read below you will see that thousands participated in so many ways - from poetry to consumer reviews etc...all with imagination and fun.
- Help write cartoons for the New Yorker - YEP YOU! http://www.newyorker.com/humor/caption/
- Send some really hilarious ecards or make one yourself. Get ready to laugh http://www.someecards.com/thinking-of-you-cards/email-hacked-friendship-spam-funny-ecard
- Live in a really hot climate and want to cool off http://www.rainymood.com/ Imagine...making a website like that for other people to enjoy :-) Here in Vancouver, there is NO NEED for the site!
You can find many other great ideas at 21 Tools to Unlock Your Creativity
Please pass this along using social buttons below...or leave us your tip in comments. Keep Laughing!