Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Did You Play Today?

The Buddha at my house reminds me to PLAY

Did You Play with Life, Your Kids, Your Mate, Your Troubles or Just for Fun Today?


(Note: I removed with yourself as I just couldn't get past it for the post! :-)

I love to play.  Always have. But darn it.  I am really serious too.
Serious about bills.
About money or no.
About dirt, dog hair, scroungy feet that need a pedi - work.
HOLY COW, I am so serious about work, I forget to enjoy it.

I can forget that honestly, who cares?
Life is so fleeting what I think is C.R.I.T.I.C.A.L is really, just another day, another issue.

I have too many friends dying these days to keep going on valuing the serious so much.

I SAY PLAY.  Play today with anything we can get our hands on (I know, I know - there I go again!)
Play with soap, the pup, dog hair you sweep up, your hair, makeup, paint, words, people.
Play while you think
Play while you clean
Play while you sing
Play while you type.

Play.
Play with guts.

Oh, and have fun while you play!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post Harmony! I too have too many friends who are dying. It's a great reminder to play all day long!

    Love, Violette

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing what you have to say!